We offer multiple ways to make donations to the HCES PTA.
*denotes preferred payment methods (as no transaction fees are charged to the PTA.)
- Chase Quick Pay* – Go to www.chase.com/quickpay to sign up. Chase Quick Pay can only be used by those who have a Chase account. If you do not have a Chase Account – see the link for details on how to use clearXchange. Add HCES PTA as a recipient with the email address: email@example.com. (It is not necessary to add a mobile phone number.) When you make the payment, remember to include the child’s name and grade in the memo line.
- Check* – made payable to “HCES PTA” with your child’s name and grade in the memo line and mailed to: HCES PTA, 71 East 94th Street, New York, NY 10128
- Online Bill Pay* – a feature that most banks offer to checking account customers. While particular setup instructions may vary upon your bank, you typically have to do the following:
- Log into the website for your checking account
- Locate the online bill pay feature and add the PTA as a new “payee” with the following information: HCES PTA, 71 E 94th Street, New York, NY 10128; phone 212-860-1292
- Credit Card – Click here for Annual Fund. Click here for Classroom Supplies Campaign.
- Stock – If you would like to donate stock, please contact HCES Co-Treasurers at firstname.lastname@example.org
All contributions are 100% tax deductible
Click here to read more about the Annual Fund including corporate matching.
Click here to read more about the Annual Classroom Supplies Campaign.