The HCES PTA Annual fund campaign is our largest fundraising effort. Please donate what you can afford for this important fund that directly benefits all of our children.
Our goal is that 100% of our parents participate in the campaign. The PTA spends approximately $1,750 per student and so this is the suggested contribution. ANY amount is meaningful, whether it’s $10, $100 or $10,000 – and every dollar counts.
All gifts to the HCES Annual Fund are 100% tax-deductible. Invest in your child’s education at Hunter today! Click here for ways to donate.
Your donation to the Annual Fund directly supports initiatives such as:
- Specialized professional development for teachers of gifted & talented students
- After school learning support team
- Expanded music & drama programs and partnership with Diller Quaile (instruments)
- National Dance Institute partnership (4th grade)
- Chess instruction and academy
- Yearbook & Student Council
- Improved gym program
- Debate team
- Morning courtyard supervision
- Overnight field trip (5th grade)
Contributions to the Annual Fund allow the PTA to underwrite these many ‘extra’ enrichments. Your gifts make a difference each school day for your child – and every child at Hunter College Elementary School. Click here for ways to donate.