Arrival supervision begins at 8:00AM, in the playground. School begins at 8:20AM.
Fair Weather Days:
Students meet in the playground or courtyard at 8:00AM. At 8:19AM, a signal is given for students to line up in a designated area:
- Grades K-1 line up in the Ron Brown playground
- Grades 2-6 line up in the courtyard
Inclement Weather Days:
- Grade K gathers in the mini-gym (kindergarten students should be dropped off at the 94th street entrance)
- Grades 1-6 gather in the cafeteria (students should be dropped off at the 95th street entrance and sit at their designated lunch table)
School ends at 2:50PM
- Students will be dismissed from a designated area in the playground, dropped off at Hawk's Nest or escorted to the bus
- Sixth grade students will be dismissed on their own from their classrooms
- If you do not pick up your child, he or she will be taken to Hawk's Nest, located in the basement. You can pick up your child there.
For your child's safety, if you need to make changes to the dismissal plan for the day, email the main office at email@example.com or fax an official note with the dismissal changes to 212-772-6693.
|School Office Director - Lisa Siegmann||646-963-6341|
|Principal - Dawn Roy||212-860-8778|
|Assistant Principal - Eric Adisa||646-963-6345|
|Administrative Assistant - Sade Gonzalez||212-860-1291|
|Administrative Assistant - Diana Rodriguez||212-860-1292|
|HCES Counseling Office||212-860-1295|
|School Bus Cell||917-443-2883|
|Public Safety Main Lobby||212-860-1264|
|SNT Bus Dispatch||718-838-5336 / 718-838-4841 / 718-346-9600
*Please visit the HCES website to determine which
phone number to use for your child’s bus route.
|Important Safety Contacts:|
|NYPD 19th Precinct||212-452-0600|
|HCCS Public Safety||212-860-1264|