The theme for this year’s 28th annual Spring Benefit and Auction is AROUND the WORLD and will be held on Friday, May 4, 2018. Mark your calendars for this important fundraiser and truly fun community building event. You’ll enjoy food and drinks, view the beautiful class projects (created by our children), and enjoy the adult company!
While the evening event is in May, there are many ways for parents to help now to help create yet another memorable, fun and successful evening for our school. Some examples you can assist with include:
- Securing donations. As you are out and about, please consider asking your favorite restaurant or shop for a donation. The most popular donations include restaurant or other gift cards, event tickets and special experiences. Click below to download and print the letter and donation form.
- Logging donations (from the comfort of your home)
- Collecting and storing donations (onsite at school)
- Online Auction prep: uploading auction item descriptions
- Organizing pick up or delivery (to the buyers) of online purchases
- School Volunteer Swap: volunteers are needed to work 3-4 hours on the day of another school’s auction. We swap parent volunteers with 5 other local schools so that our own parents are able to attend our event. (It can be fun to volunteer with a friend and check out another school’s auction)
This annual event is an important fundraiser for the school and a fun party too. Please contact this year’s co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org to help out or with any questions.