Our annual Spring Benefit and Auction is on the evening of Friday, May 4, 2018.
Mark your calendars for this important fundraiser and truly fun community building event. Enjoy some food and drinks, check out the beautiful class projects (created by our children), and enjoy the adult company!
The Spring Benefit is the largest community fundraiser for Hunter Elementary and there are many ways for people to help. While the event is in May, the planning starts now to create yet another memorable, fun and successful evening for our school. Some examples you can assist with include:
- Logging donations (from the comfort of your home)
- Collecting and storing donations (onsite at school)
- Online Auction prep: uploading auction item descriptions
- Teacher Raffles
- Organizing pick up or delivery (to the buyers) of online purchases
- School Volunteer Swap: volunteers are needed to work 3-4 hours on the day of another school’s auction. We swap parent volunteers with 5 other local schools so that our own parents are able to attend our event. (It can be fun to volunteer with a friend and check out another school’s auction)
- Decorators: Help design and then decorate and setup on the day of the event-
- 6th grader oversight: manage a small group of 6th graders who volunteer at the benefit.
This annual event is an important fundraiser for the school and a fun party too. Please contact this year’s co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.